Monday, July 21, 2014

Forward & Reverse Tension Column Ties


Howdy rope geeks,

  This week we finally get a chance to walk through the definitions, advantages, and disadvantages of "forward tension" and "reverse tension" column ties. I came up with this categorization about a year and a half ago when I was trying to make sense of the seemingly endless procession of column ties that kept crossing my path. In this video, I hope to convince you that simply learning one column tie from each of these two categories should enable you to simplify the number of column ties you need to drill into your hands while still ensuring that you'll always have the right tool for any job that presents itself in your rope play.

  Happy rigging,
    ~Tracker

1 comment:

  1. Best video yet! Awesome! I really learned a lot. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete